Monday, October 5, 2009

I Swear I'm Not This Neurotic

Reading over this blog, you'd think I was a health nut.
I'm not.
I mean, I definitely think fast food and processed foods are shit, and I do believe they have a lot of bad effects that we don't even know about yet.
But despite the fact that Diet Pepsi probably causes cancer, my favorite gum still contains the oh-so-mysterious aspartame, I love french fries (though not from McDonald's...never from McDonald's), I think pie a la mode is an acceptable snack, I smoke casually, and the only exercise I get is riding my bike everywhere. "The gym" is about as foreign a place to me as the school football stadium or the frat house down the street: I know it exists, and other people go there, but it's kind of just some vague untouchable concept of a different world.
So yeah.
My point is, a lot of things are bad for you. As long as you don't subsist on a diet of microwave TV dinners and Antoon's, it's not worth obsessing over. I just think it's all very interesting, hence this blog.
So please, readers, don't think I'm crazy for preaching death to cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment